THESE WOULD BE THE TERMS OF USAGE GOVERNING THE SALE OF HEIGHT INCREASE PLANS
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Plans. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- If you access this Plan from somewhere outside of India, you are also responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws in the place where you are located.
In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. If you choose to abide by the Terms of the Plan, you accept that you are an 18 year old adult who seeks to purchase the Plan either for himself or who seeks to purchase the Plan for someone lesser than 18, in the capacity of being the Guardian or Legal Representative.
- CONTENT OF THE NUTRITIONAL PLAN
- The material or information as provided under the Height Increase Plan is subject to periodic changes and may include dietary elements that might not suit your body. Height Increase Coach does not hold any responsibility of the accuracy and the outcome of the plan on your body.
- You must not use any part of the content of the Plans for any purpose other than your personal fitness and nutrition
- Height Increase Coach makes no warranties or representations about the contents of this Fitness Plan and accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss including and not limited to allergies, side-effects, suffered by you or anyone else in connection with the use of this Plan and does not guarantee that this Plan will not cause damage or is free from any other effects or repercussions to your body. Height Increase Coach excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of the use of this Plan.
- Under no circumstances will Height Increase Coach be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for bodily injuries, loss of quality of life or loss of money arising in relation to the use of this Plan. Height Increase Coach shall not be held responsible or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by your use of, or reliance on, any content, dietary preference or routines as mentioned under this Plan.
- RESTRICTION TO USE THE CONTENT
- Height Increase Coach grants you the permission to do the following with the content of the prescribed Plan, unless otherwise indicated:
- You could store a replica of the Plan on your computer device for the sole purpose of viewing it so as to follow it
- You could print hard copies of the Plan for non-commercial use or personal use only, so as to keep it handy to follow.
- Height Increase Coach does not grant you the permission to sell, re-distribute and share the plans, either fully or in parts, with anyone else.
- The nature of the Plan is such that it is created on the basis of the information you provide to us about your daily dietary routine and food preferences. Our Plans also cater largely to the nutrition levels of your body which are determined by your current height, weight, body type and daily activities level. You are required to provide all the accurate details relating to the same to us.
- You are required to clearly indicate to us if you have a specific allergy to any food item and what your food preferences are, such as vegetarianism, non-vegetarianism, veganism, etc.
- On the basis of the information that your share with us, we would curate a personal plan for you using our expertise and abled professional acumen.
- We do not provide medical advice. When following a fitness or nutrition plan you are doing so at your own risk, and you must take full responsibility for the effects on your body which you may experience along the way.
- Please note that we do not prescribe any medications or chemical formula based supplements. Our Plans only consist of an array of food items that have vital height increasing qualities. Along with this, we prescribe certain exercises that help in the stretching and elongating of the body muscles. We do not guarantee the definite increase in your height once you start following the prescribed to you.
- We require you to acknowledge that there is no straight jacketed formula to increasing the height of an individual and no set number of days in which there is a guaranteed visible increase in your height. We endorse that a plan that might work well on one body type might not show significant changes and remark on another body type. Therefore, you agree to acknowledge that there is likelihood of no or almost insignificant amount of change on your body-type, if you agree to follow this Plan.
- As specified above, the Plan would consist of a routine of physical training which would be curated according to your specific body type and would range from the different forms of exercises to be done, the interval at which the exercise should be done, repetition and amount of sets.
- You must submit the correct information. We would provide a Detailed Assessment Form that have to carefully fill and submit you once you make the requisite payments as against the Plan.
- Please ensure that you provide your correct Age, Height (feet) and weight (kg/lbs) on the questionnaire. We require the completed questionnaire as well as clear body shot photos that would apprise us better of your current body-type before we create the personalised Plan for you.
- Once your chosen Plan begins, you will be in complete control of the results. In order to achieve success with this programme you need to follow it religiously: this includes meal portions, meal timings, training, etc. The only way to submit results is through your unique client login area. You will need to submit your updated height, measurements and choose to submit your pictures through your login area so that your height composition can be assessed and the improvement can be ascertained.
- Submitting your personal photos is a decision that you make for yourself, and we do not mandatorily require you to submit such pictures.
- The privacy concerns with the photos that you may at your sole discretion provide to us would be taken extremely seriously, and we would take all reasonable precautions to ensure that those photos are stored securely. Nevertheless, to avoid any risks, we recommend that you to blur your face from your photos so that your anonymity is maintained while your correct height can still be ascertained.
- If need be, we may ask your permission to publish your anonymous photos. For the same, we would contact you to seek permission to publish your photos. We will always do this in writing, and, if we get your express written approval, you would grant us the right to publish those photos, share them with the public and use them in any way whatsoever, including commercial uses, in perpetuity.
- Once you purchase a Plan you have 7 months to complete it. However, the accurate duration of our Plan is 6 months, you are still given a grace period of 1 month in addition to the 6 months to complete it. Thus our Plans are valid for a period of 7 months from the date of purchasing them initially and need to be completed within this timeframe.
- Upon becoming a member of our Website, you may be provided in the future with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information that you must treat as confidential information. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- BINDING CONTRACT WITH YOU
A legally binding contract is formed by a valid offer and acceptance.
- We may refuse to sell a Plan for medical reasons. Our policy is that we will not provide height increase plans if, by way of example, you are suffering an illness, injury or condition, such as cancer, HIV/AIDS, gastric band, heart, lung, liver, and kidney or other organ disease, anorexia, bulimia, or are expecting a child.
- You must be in good health. You confirm that you are in good physical condition and know of no medical or other reason why you should not engage in any form of exercise and have no other underlying medical condition.
- Our Plans are primarily aimed to customers in India. We reserve the right to reject any orders of Plans from outside India. If we do so, you will be given a full refund.
- For the reasons stated below, we may suspend the supply of the Plan to you.
- To deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes; or
- To update the Plan to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; or
- To make changes to the Plan as requested by you or notified by us to you; or
- If you do not pay at the time when you are supposed to.
- We will not charge you for the Plan during the period in which it has been suspended.
Since we do not hand out any items that could be prevented from being dispatched and in view of the fact that our dedicated hours go into developing your Plan as soon as you submit the Assessment Form to us, it is difficult for us to honour refunds to you if you choose to cancel your Plan subscription at the last minute. In view of the same, our Website practises a strict NO REFUND POLICY.
- CONTRACT CANNOT BE ENDED BY YOU
Since the Plan is not spread over different levels or instalments, you are required to make the payment for the full Plan one-time. Once you make the payment, we will deliver the Plan schedule to you at your registered email ID. Post receiving the Plan, the performance of our obligations would be deemed to be complete from our side and the contract cannot be ended by you once we have sent the Plan to you. However if you face any issues regarding the Plan, you may intimate us the same via the following mediums:
- Email. Email customer services as set out above.
- Online. Contact us via the website.
- YOUR ISSUES WITH THE PRODUCT
If you have any questions or complaints about the Plan, please contact us by writing to us at email@example.com or by post to Heigh Increase Coach, Urban Avana, Dona Paula, Goa 403004, India.
- Plans must be paid for in advance. Plans may be paid for by a one-time payment.
- The price of the Plan, which includes GST, will be indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the Plan advised to you is correct. However please see clause XV.C for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the Plan you order.
- It is always possible that despite our best efforts, some of the Plans we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the Plan’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the Plan’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order.
- If a payment is cancelled, cannot be taken due to insufficient funds, or has been refused, a reminder email will be sent to you requesting that payment. This can be paid from your original payment method, directly into our account or by credit card.
- If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know. You will not have to pay any interest until the dispute is resolved. Once the dispute is resolved we will charge you interest on correctly invoiced sums from the original due date.
- We are not liable for any charges that your bank may add to transactions.
- You will be charged at the exchange rate available on the day of transaction.
- We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the Plans for domestic and personal use. If you use the Plans for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose, you would be held liable for breaching these terms which specifically state that these plans cannot be re-sold and if in doing so, you incur any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity, we will have no liability to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Height Increase Coach from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Company that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
- These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles, and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Goa.
- Alternatively, you could also choose for an arbitration process as given under the Terms of Usage. The Arbitration proceeding shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- Assignment: We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms of Business to another organisation.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms of Business to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Severability: If a court of competent jurisdiction finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue to be in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.